Ankündigung: Update auf iOS 12

Genieße eine schnellere und flüssigere Erfahrung sowie lustige neue Funktionen, wie Memojis und Kameraeffekte.

iOS 12 laden

Frage:

Frage: Poor battery life after update to 10.3.1

Hello,

after the release of iOS 10.3.1 for my Apple iPad Pro 9,7 the battery life has been shortened significantly. Measured by my normal usage pattern I have to charge my iPad at least every two days, whereas before the update I got at least 3-4 days from one battery charge!

Apple please solve the problem with a revised update!

arthurkoq80

iPad Pro, iOS 10.3.1

Gepostet am

Antworten
Frage gekennzeichnet als Gelöst
Antwort:
Antwort:

Sorry, but Apple does not follow these discussions, this is a user to user forum only.

Did you already try the general troubleshooting steps?

1. Force restart the device by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo comes back again. You will not lose data.

2. In case this does not work, set it back to factory settings, without using the latest backup. Test the battery life. If it is back to normal, restore from the backup.

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

Gepostet am

Seiteninhalt wurde geladen

Frage gekennzeichnet als Gelöst

18. Apr. 2017, 13:07 als Antwort auf arthurkoq80 Als Antwort auf arthurkoq80

Sorry, but Apple does not follow these discussions, this is a user to user forum only.

Did you already try the general troubleshooting steps?

1. Force restart the device by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo comes back again. You will not lose data.

2. In case this does not work, set it back to factory settings, without using the latest backup. Test the battery life. If it is back to normal, restore from the backup.

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

18. Apr. 2017, 13:07

Antworten Hilfreich (1)
Benutzerprofil für Benutzer: arthurkoq80

Frage: Poor battery life after update to 10.3.1