Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Boot camp Windows

Hello,

I want to install windows with Bootcamp and I don't know which windows version works the best within mac (7 or 10). I need windows for a special simulation software, that is not compatible with macOS. My RAM is 4GB.

If would be awesome if someone can help me with that.

Thank you so much 🙂

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012)

Gepostet am 19. Apr. 2017 20:13

Antworten
Frage gekennzeichnet als Beste Antwort

Gepostet am 23. Apr. 2017 21:04

That so totally depends on your Mac which Windows Version is supported. Win 10 is supposed to have kinda the same requirements as Win 7 and should ran OK with 4GB.

However, please keep in mind that for Win 7 one needs drivers separately and your Mac needs also a USB Flashdrive.

Checking the Sys-Requirements according to the Mac you provided Data of:

- MacBook Pro, Mid 2012, 13": supports either Win 7 (32 AND 64bit or 10 x64)

- Needs Flash Drive w/ 16 GB

Install Windows 7 and earlier on your Mac using Boot Camp - Apple Support

Boot Camp - Apple Support

How to install Windows using Boot Camp - Apple Support

For installing Win 7:

- Either 32 or 64 bit you´ll need to download separately the drivers from the first article (table below)

- Win 10 does not require this and can be installed somewhat easier

Win 10 is a rolling release and might habe some sever changes over time which COULD but not HAS to result in some problems, win 7 won´t be supported after 2020. Cheers.

1 Antwort
Frage gekennzeichnet als Beste Antwort

23. Apr. 2017 21:04 als Antwort auf rosalina

That so totally depends on your Mac which Windows Version is supported. Win 10 is supposed to have kinda the same requirements as Win 7 and should ran OK with 4GB.

However, please keep in mind that for Win 7 one needs drivers separately and your Mac needs also a USB Flashdrive.

Checking the Sys-Requirements according to the Mac you provided Data of:

- MacBook Pro, Mid 2012, 13": supports either Win 7 (32 AND 64bit or 10 x64)

- Needs Flash Drive w/ 16 GB

Install Windows 7 and earlier on your Mac using Boot Camp - Apple Support

Boot Camp - Apple Support

How to install Windows using Boot Camp - Apple Support

For installing Win 7:

- Either 32 or 64 bit you´ll need to download separately the drivers from the first article (table below)

- Win 10 does not require this and can be installed somewhat easier

Win 10 is a rolling release and might habe some sever changes over time which COULD but not HAS to result in some problems, win 7 won´t be supported after 2020. Cheers.

Boot camp Windows

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.