Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Keyboard not working since update

Hi

I have a Macbook Pro late 2011 and updated it a while ago with the newest Sierra software (10.12.4). Since this update though my built-in keyboard isn't working anymore at all as soon as I logged into my Laptop. Strange enough it still works on my Windows partition (boot camp) and in the login screen, but stops working as soon as I hit the enter key after typing my password. The mouse pad keeps on working, so some stuff I can still do, but really not a lot. I already tried out to change settings but without effect.

I'm looking forward to your answers and hope you can help me.

Greatings Patrick

MacBook Pro (15-inch Late 2011), macOS Sierra (10.12.4)

Gepostet am 23. Apr. 2017 21:45

Antworten
2 Antworten

25. Apr. 2017 11:14 als Antwort auf PatKat

The mouse pad keeps on working, so some stuff I can still do, but really not a lot. I already tried out to change settings but without effect.

What is still working?

If only some things are messed up, as soon as you are logged in, check the Accessibility Preferences:

System Preferences > Accessibility > Keyboard.

• Make sure, Sticky Keys and slow keys are disabled.
  • Make sure, Dwell Control is disabled.
  • Make sure, Mouse & Trackpad > Mouse keys are disabled.

25. Apr. 2017 18:14 als Antwort auf Leonie

Hi Leonie

Thanks for you answer.

Well that was maybe formulated wrong. I meant that I still can for example check my mails using the mouse pad only but as soon as I need any key of the keyboard I'm not able to use the feature anymore. So at the time it's a very unuseful state of my laptop.

I checked the points you mentioned in the Accessibility menu and they were all already disabled as you wrote.

Thanks anyway and I hope there's somebody out there who can help me.

Keyboard not working since update

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.