Frage: Error loading kernelcache
In 8 out of 10 times booting up my MacBookPro mid 2012 running macOS Sierra 10.12.4, I get an error stating that the kernel cache could not be loaded (I get this output using -v bootoption). I already tried the following things:
- Formatting hardrive and reinstall Sierra
- Apple Hardware Diagnostics (no errors found)
- Diagnosis of the harddrive (no errors found)
- Putting a different harddrive into the Mac
- Rebuild cache with Kext Wizard
- Booting in safe-mode
I am pretty confused about what is happening. First I thought it is a software related issue, but now I am starting to consider hardware issues (even though the hardware Diagnostics did't show any errors). If find it even stranger, that sometimes I will get the kernel cache error everytime I try to boot (up to 15 times in a row) and then it suddenly manages to boot.
Any help and suggestions would be really appreciated!
MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012)