Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

I can change the country of my apple ID to Thailand ?

I want to change the country of Apple ID to Thailand in order to DE my VISA card. But it appears that the iTunes won't allow me to change due to I have a balance that I redeemed from iTunes Gift Card left. Could you help remove those remaining balance out from my Apple ID so I can change the country of my Apple ID to Thailand? My name is kanlaya khamhan I need to clear my balance in my apple ID bacause i want to change my region, DE to Thailand. My apple ID is k*******@gmail.com.

<Persönliche Daten vom Admin bearbeitet>

Gepostet am 10. Mai 2017 11:58

Antworten
1 Antwort

10. Mai 2017 15:17 als Antwort auf Kanlaya

Sorry, but you are not addressing Apple Support here, this is a user to user forum only. We can't change any info for you. But the people at Apple ID Support are able to help you and guide you through it. Go to this page to contact them:

Apple ID – Support

Also check this article:

Change your iTunes Store country or region - Apple Support

I can change the country of my apple ID to Thailand ?

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.