Ankündigung: Upgrade auf macOS Mojave

Dank Funktionen wie dem Dunkelmodus, Stapeln und zwei neuen integrierten Apps könnt Ihr unter macOS Mojave mit einem Klick noch mehr erledigen.

Erfahrt hier, wie Ihr ein Upgrade auf macOS Mojave durchführen könnt >

Frage:

Frage: Macbook Pro 8.1 with El Capitan doesn't shut down after last update when Backupvolume is connected.

My Macbook 8.1 with El Capitan doesn't shut down when I have my Time Machine volume connected. The Time Machine volume (500GB) is on a 1TB external drive which has a second partition with 500GB for storage. The Macbook works normal when I don't connect the external drive with the two partitions. However, it does not shut down or suspend when the external drive is connected; it rather attempts to shut down or suspend but keeps working with an already black screen. The ventilation will then work heavily and the computer will become hot. I always have to force a shut down through holding the On/Off button until the Macbook shuts down 'cold'.

This problem has occured after the most recent update for El Capitan. I noticed that the Time Machine volume does work when connected, but the icon for the volume vanished.

Gepostet am

Antworten

Seiteninhalt wurde geladen

05. Jul. 2017, 19:03 als Antwort auf LPN_IV Als Antwort auf LPN_IV

I found a similar discussion in the English Apple Community:

iMac will not shut down using El Capitan | Official Apple Support ...

The only solution there was, to disconnect the drive before shutting down the Mac.

Some users also suspected the USB connection, in case you are using an USB Hub.

05. Jul. 2017, 19:03

Antworten Hilfreich
Benutzerprofil für Benutzer: LPN_IV

Frage: Macbook Pro 8.1 with El Capitan doesn't shut down after last update when Backupvolume is connected.