Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Zu niedrige Leistung iPhone 7 128GB Antutu Benchmark

I have an iPhone 7 128GB iOS 10.3.1 and i scared because always i start the Antutu Benchmark i got a Score of only 127880 Points!???

I read that normaly the iPhone 7 128GB reaches 178000 Points in Antutu but i think that there is an issue on my device???

In Geekbench 4 my Device reaches a Multicore Result of 5974 Points and that is ok

Here is a Screenshot with the result of Antutu Benchmark...

Vom Benutzer hochgeladene Datei

Gepostet am 06. Juli 2017 10:23

Antworten
3 Antworten

06. Juli 2017 11:01 als Antwort auf Makko

In my opinion those benchmark apps are not accurate either. You would have to set the phone back to factory settings, with no other apps installed, to find out, if the app shows accurate results. And you don't know how those other tests were made.

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings

My suggestion, if you think that your iPhone has a performance problem, get it tested by Apple and not some 3rd party app.

06. Juli 2017 10:32 als Antwort auf Makko

If you think that your device has an issue, you should get it tested by visiting an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider next to your place. Apple has their own tests to verify the performance.

And, I found this interesting comment in a review of Antutu-Software:

Benchmarks aren’t perfect and don’t exactly mirror real-world use. Some manufacturers may optimize their devices to perform faster in some benchmark apps — effectively cheating the benchmarks and making their phones seem faster than they are. For example, a phone may run a benchmark without slowing down its CPU like it would in normal use. The benchmark wouldn’t represent real-world use, but would appear faster. Benchmarks like AnTuTu do measure real performance, but you have to take them with a grain of salt.

Zu niedrige Leistung iPhone 7 128GB Antutu Benchmark

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.