Frage:

Frage: iTunes won't sync all audio books to iPhone

Hi support team,

I have the following problem:

– I use iTunes on my MacBook to manage some audio books not bought via iTunes.

– When I sync them through USB not all audio books are transferred to the iPhone.

– No error messages are shown (I did already reset all error messages).

– On the MacBook in the iPhone overview the audio books are shown to be on the device.

– Alas on the iPhone the audio books do not show up.

MacBook OS 10.11.06, iTunes version 12.6.2.20

Do you have any suggestions on how to track down the problem?

Best regards

Georg

iPhone 6s, iOS 10.3.3

Gepostet am

Antworten
Frage gekennzeichnet als Gelöst
Antwort:
Antwort:

Here is an update: The problem seems to be related to the title of the audio book. Changing the title makes the audio book to appear on the iphone at last.

But don't ask me, what the actual problem is. It is not special characters. It is not the length. Just removing a single letter 'e' did the job.

So, the workaround is to fiddle with the titles until the audio book shows up on the phone. I just hope, somebody at Apple reads this and fixes this annoyance.

Gepostet am

Seiteninhalt wurde geladen

30. Aug. 2017, 12:34 als Antwort auf georgeapple Als Antwort auf georgeapple

In general, only content that you bought via iTunes can be synced and used on the iPhone. You might be able to sync and use music you imported from your CD's, for example, but if other media is somehow protected by Digital Rights Management, it can not be used on the device.

30. Aug. 2017, 12:34

Antworten Hilfreich
Frage gekennzeichnet als Gelöst

30. Aug. 2017, 19:06 als Antwort auf georgeapple Als Antwort auf georgeapple

Here is an update: The problem seems to be related to the title of the audio book. Changing the title makes the audio book to appear on the iphone at last.

But don't ask me, what the actual problem is. It is not special characters. It is not the length. Just removing a single letter 'e' did the job.

So, the workaround is to fiddle with the titles until the audio book shows up on the phone. I just hope, somebody at Apple reads this and fixes this annoyance.

30. Aug. 2017, 19:06

Antworten Hilfreich

30. Aug. 2017, 21:59 als Antwort auf georgeapple Als Antwort auf georgeapple

Sorry, but since this is a user to user forum, Apple does not read these posts or can be reached by posting here.

But, Apple can be reached by using the iTunes feedback link on this page:

Product Feedback - Apple

30. Aug. 2017, 21:59

Antworten Hilfreich
Benutzerprofil für Benutzer: georgeapple

Frage: iTunes won't sync all audio books to iPhone