Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Installation macOS Sierra not working

hello Guys My name is Fuad-i have IMAC ende 2009 20 inc version 10.11 wanna instal mac os siera last version i cant someone help

<Betreff vom Admin bearbeitet>

Gepostet am 07. Okt. 2017 20:42

Antworten
Frage gekennzeichnet als Beste Antwort

Gepostet am 07. Okt. 2017 21:08

Well, Sierra is 10.12.6 and High Sierra is 10.13.

It was announced that all PCs w/ capability to run Sierra are also able to run High Sierra.

You already ruled out the most common problem that the upgrade from 10.6.8 to Sierra is not possible, at least not w/o installing El Capitan first thus we´ve to look somewhere else.

In Recovery Mode, can you access terminal and type in the following: Date

-> is the displayed time and date correct?

6 Antworten
Frage gekennzeichnet als Beste Antwort

07. Okt. 2017 21:08 als Antwort auf Fuad

Well, Sierra is 10.12.6 and High Sierra is 10.13.

It was announced that all PCs w/ capability to run Sierra are also able to run High Sierra.

You already ruled out the most common problem that the upgrade from 10.6.8 to Sierra is not possible, at least not w/o installing El Capitan first thus we´ve to look somewhere else.

In Recovery Mode, can you access terminal and type in the following: Date

-> is the displayed time and date correct?

07. Okt. 2017 21:37 als Antwort auf Fuad

Well, in this case, just to be sure:

- 10.11 currently running

- iMac late 2009 w/ enough disk space of 15GB and more and 3GB Ram

- download w/ App Store on Mac not possible as said that it were not compatible?

- Date and Time is correct

You have got a Backup, haven´t you? You are also signed in to both iTunes and App Store w/ your Apple ID and especially in iTunes: Do you have a billing address? Sierra and stuff is for free, but nevertheless... just asking.

Installation macOS Sierra not working

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.