Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Is it possible to create a "while if"-loop in numbers?

Hello dear Apple support community

I'm currently experimenting with functions in numbers to create some statistics from game-results which I manually write into a numbers table. The tables structure looks like this:

My WinsMy characterMy enemies characterHis Wins
3Character 1Character 21
1Character 2Character 32
2Character 1Character 23
My Total WinsHis Total Wins

The point of the table was of course to see who has more wins while still being able to see the results from the different character-matchups from every game session. Now I wan't to create statistics for the character matchups for example how many wins I have with Character 1 against him with Character 2.

Because the list is way to long to do it manually and because its really impractical to create an extra column or table to read out the results with an normal "if-function" I asked myself if its possible to create a "while if"-loop so that I can see the numbers of wins from my Character 1 against his Character 2 in one cell.

In my mind I have something like:

"If My Character = Character 1 AND if My enemies character = Character 2, ad My Wins and skip to the next line, If something else is the case - skip to the next line and if the line is empty: Stop the function.

But I'm struggling to find a function or a combination of functions which is able to do this.

So now the question: Does anyone know if there is a practical way to create an "if-while"-loop oder another way (function) to be able to read out the results from specific match-ups and ad them together in one cell?

Thank you for your time 🙂 And sorry if my english is a bit faulty - I'm swiss and I haven't wrote an english text for quite some time.

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1), 21.5-inch Late 2012

Gepostet am 10. Dez. 2017 16:50

Antworten
4 Antworten

11. Dez. 2017 11:13 als Antwort auf rl17

Ja da hast du recht...habe garnicht gemerkt, dass ich mich in einem deutschen Forum befinde 😕

Die Funktion "ZÄHLENWENN" hilft mir in meinem Fall leider nicht weiter. Sie zählt die Anzahl Zeilen in welchen die angegebenen Bedingungen erfüllt werden. Heisst falls ich die Bedingungen richtig festlegen könnte würde sie mir nicht die Anzahl Siege ausgeben sondern eben nur die Anzahl der Spiele mit bestimmten Matchups von Charakteren.

Zudem weiss ich nicht ob man die Bedingungen so festlegen kann, dass jeweils der Wert in der danebenliegenden Spalte überprüft wird (die Spalte "My Character")

20. Feb. 2018 18:55 als Antwort auf rl17

Hei genial, genau diese Funktion habe ich gesucht 🙂

Weisst du ob es möglich ist 2 Zahlen in einer Zelle darzustellen auch wenn man eine Formel verwendet? Oder anders gefragt: kann man die Resultate von 2 Formeln in einer Zelle darstellen ohne sie verrechnen zu müssen? Ich habe versucht einfach die Formel "SUMMEWENNS" zwei mal nebeneinander zu verwenden aber so funktioniert natürlich gar nichts mehr...

So könnte ich direkt die Resultate der Matchups in einer Zelle gegenüberstellen. (z.B. "5-4" wenn ich Charakter 1 und Charakter 2 vergleiche)

Is it possible to create a "while if"-loop in numbers?

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.