Ankündigung: Upgrade auf macOS Mojave

Dank Funktionen wie dem Dunkelmodus, Stapeln und zwei neuen integrierten Apps könnt Ihr unter macOS Mojave mit einem Klick noch mehr erledigen.

Erfahrt hier, wie Ihr ein Upgrade auf macOS Mojave durchführen könnt >

Frage:

Frage: Firmware problem updating to High Sierra

Hello,

I have the following problem with trying to upgrade to High Sierra (10.13.2). Whenever I try to install, it fails with the notification that a problem with my firmware has occurred.

I have already gone through the solutions that I found on FAQ sites, which are SCM reset, NVRAM reset, hard drive repair and EFI and SCM firmware update. I have done everything except the EFI firmware update and that seems impossible to me, because the latest firmware that I can find is MBA51.00EF.B04 (2015-002) (on my Macbook there is MBA51.00EF.B02). Unfortunately, the firmware update is only for OS 10.9.5 and I have 10.12.6. Since I don't have a backup in my time machine with Mavericks anymore I don't see an opportunity to complete this last step and of course, I don't know if that would enable me to update to High Sierra, either.

Does anyone have an idea what I could do to somehow come closer to a solution?

Many thanks in advance!

MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2012), macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Gepostet am

Antworten

Seiteninhalt wurde geladen

02. Jan. 2018, 17:05 als Antwort auf VeiSt Als Antwort auf VeiSt

Hello, VeiSt!
Thank you very much for posting your question in the German Apple Support Communities. We have a Community for English speakers here. https://discussions.apple.com/welcome
Please feel free to join and post your question there.
Have a great day.

02. Jan. 2018, 17:05

Antworten Hilfreich
Benutzerprofil für Benutzer: VeiSt

Frage: Firmware problem updating to High Sierra