Ankündigung: Upgrade auf macOS Mojave

Dank Funktionen wie dem Dunkelmodus, Stapeln und zwei neuen integrierten Apps könnt Ihr unter macOS Mojave mit einem Klick noch mehr erledigen.

Erfahrt hier, wie Ihr ein Upgrade auf macOS Mojave durchführen könnt >

Frage:

Frage: Microsoft Exchange Account: how to configure public folder access?

I am searching for a way to access a public folder of my microscoft exchange account, more specifically I would like to use a shared calender that was setup by the means of a public folder.

In MacOSx the Calendar.app has a tab in the preference dialog to configure "Delegates" when trying to add an entry it seems only to look for users and not public/shared folders.

So after a long search I found Fantastical2.app, there I can configure such an access under Accounts in the preference dialog via the "Public Folder" button... and it works. I would have liked to keep the Calendar.app, but since this alternative is similar in look and feel, I am fine with it (a bit pricy though).

Now the remaining problem for me is that on my phone I still have not found a solution for it. Fantastical.app for iOS does not support that feature.

I searched for quite some time, and there was nothing I got to work. All I figured out so far was that ms-exchange accounts seem to cause all kind of trouble with Apple products. Meanwhile I ask myself what is so hard about synchronizing a calendar in this "cloudy" age we live in...

Any help on how to solve this would be appreciated.

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.2

Gepostet am

Antworten

Seiteninhalt wurde geladen

12. Jan. 2018, 09:41 als Antwort auf felixthecat Als Antwort auf felixthecat

Hello, felixthecat!
Thank you very much for posting your question in the German Apple Support Communities.
We have a Community for English speakers here. https://discussions.apple.com/welcome Please feel free to join and post your question there.
Have a great day.

12. Jan. 2018, 09:41

Antworten Hilfreich
Benutzerprofil für Benutzer: felixthecat

Frage: Microsoft Exchange Account: how to configure public folder access?