Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

What about older systems like 10.12.x

will older systems like 10.12.x get an security update as well? Or are we forced to upgrade to 10.13?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Gepostet am 10. Jan. 2018 23:53

Antworten
Frage gekennzeichnet als Beste Antwort

Gepostet am 12. Jan. 2018 11:49

See above. Please, always read attached links.

Apple has already released mitigations in iOS 11.2, macOS 10.13.2, and tvOS 11.2 to help defend against Meltdown. To help defend against Spectre, Apple has released mitigations in iOS 11.2.2, the macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Supplemental Update, and Safari 11.0.2 for macOS Sierra and OS X El Capitan. Apple Watch is not affected by either Meltdown or Spectre. We continue to develop and test further mitigations for these issues and will release them in upcoming updates of iOS, macOS, and tvOS.

4 Antworten
Frage gekennzeichnet als Beste Antwort

12. Jan. 2018 11:49 als Antwort auf KWo

See above. Please, always read attached links.

Apple has already released mitigations in iOS 11.2, macOS 10.13.2, and tvOS 11.2 to help defend against Meltdown. To help defend against Spectre, Apple has released mitigations in iOS 11.2.2, the macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Supplemental Update, and Safari 11.0.2 for macOS Sierra and OS X El Capitan. Apple Watch is not affected by either Meltdown or Spectre. We continue to develop and test further mitigations for these issues and will release them in upcoming updates of iOS, macOS, and tvOS.

12. Jan. 2018 11:49 als Antwort auf llllppp

The situation for macOS 10.13 and Safari is clear to me, thanks. But my question is related to 10.12.6 because I will not update my machine in the near future to macOS 10.13.x HighSierra or future systems. I use it for business and a lot of 32bit software is installed, which will not be updated in the future, but still will be crucial for me. I need info and security for my actual running system.

What about older systems like 10.12.x

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.