Frage:

Frage: contacts are not synching properly

hey,

i have an issue with my contacts. they have suddenly stoped synching.

i have an macbook, an iphone and an ipad. i entered the new contacts on the macbook and they do not appear on the ipad and iphone. i normally synch through icloud. i have already restarted my macbook and my iphone, turned and off synching contacts in icloud a couple of times.

here’s an additional information: i have 4205 contacts on my macbook. on my iphone and ipad, have 4206 (i am aware that on those 2 devices, my own card is counted as a contact, too, hence the difference). even after i can not find the recent contacts on my iphone, i have 4206 contacts in the iphone. so somehow, they must have synched. when i scrolled through, i saw that i have 12 “no name” contacts on my iphone, or in other words 12 contact cards were not synched, or “synched” as “no name”.

so: it did synch the contacts, but under “no name”. does anyone know how i can fix this?

thanks a lot!

mark

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6, Contacte SYNCH

Gepostet am

Antworten

Seiteninhalt wurde geladen

28. Mär. 2018, 11:04 als Antwort auf markvonmuehldorf Als Antwort auf markvonmuehldorf

hi markvonmuehldorf,

thanks for posting your question in the apple support communities. we have a community for english speakers here . please feel free to join and post your question there, or repost your question in german here .

have a nice day!

28. Mär. 2018, 11:04

Antworten Hilfreich
Benutzerprofil für Benutzer: markvonmuehldorf

Frage: contacts are not synching properly