Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

iPhone lost- how to save still the photos and videos without a proper backup?

I lost my iPhone yesterday. Police is already informed and I have activated the „search for iPhone“ app but it is offline and I haven’t done a proportionate backup... somebody told me that he had the same case and apple support could at least save all pictures and videos. This would help me a lot to get at least my travel memories back. please help me. Thanks a lot in advance

iPhone 6, iPhone 6 is at this Apple ID regist

Gepostet am 13. Apr. 2018 10:22

Antworten
1 Antwort

13. Apr. 2018 10:29 als Antwort auf marinavonkönigsbrunn

Hi Marina,

you can head over to https://www.icloud.com/ and click on your photos and download them, it depends on how many pictures you have though, it might take some time and it depends on if you still have access to your iCloud account!

If you have a mac you can head over to the Photos app and also download all the photos to your Hard drive to ensure that these are kept safe (if they are in iCloud).

Alternatively you can restore another iOS device (if you have one) with the Data in icloud.

See these links for more information:

Get help with your iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices - Apple Support

iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Tony

iPhone lost- how to save still the photos and videos without a proper backup?

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.