Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Searching for new password manager solution.

Hello.

Since some time I search for new password manager solution.

Current situation:

I'm using 1Password on iPhone and iMac, and using Dropbox for the synchronisation.

But since a while I search for an alternative solution:

... I like to have all my passwords at my private NAS (OwnCloud) at my home.

... I like to share some of my passwords with my family members (e.g. the Amazon-account with my wife) etc.

In general, I'm very happy with 1Password but this apps don't provide the sync via OwnCloud (or WebDAV or any other NAS share solutions) and there are no plans to do it.

I did not find any other alternative solution so far, which comes next to 1Password in matter of maturity.

And just few of them allows the synchronisation via WebDAV shares.

I found an OwnCloud app to manage passwords but there is only Android app to sync the passwords to smartphones for offline usage (my OwnCloud is not accessible from the internet).

So, please provide me your suggestions.

Many thanks.

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), iPhone

Gepostet am 20. Juni 2018 23:19

Antworten
4 Antworten

Searching for new password manager solution.

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.