Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Editing keynote recordings

Hello. I'm working with keynote and have recorded a presentation. As you can't (or at least I can't see how to) edit the recording on Keynote I looked up how to extract it, which I've managed to do. The problem is that the folder containing the data does have the sound files but they are all broken up and i can't see how that will help me at all. I need to edit the file as there are a few mistakes and too long gaps in between slides etc. The only other way I can think of doing it is to re record the whole thing everytime i make a mistake.

Does anyone have any ideas what I could do?

We are working on various mac products, a mac book air, a mac pro and more. I've just given the mac book air here

MacBook Air

Gepostet am 24. Juni 2018 20:52

Antworten
2 Antworten

30. Juni 2018 11:53 als Antwort auf Equinox

Hi,

as far as I understand your problem, I would suggest to use iMovie. I have done so and it works fine:

1. use the Keynote-function for the recording of your Keynote presentation
  2. import the finalized Keynote-video into iMovie,
  3. add a second track for audio,
  4. go for you individual sound recording, synchronized to the video track. If needed, you can extend or cut the length of video/slide sequences individually.
  5. Save the project,
  6. thats it.

Maybe that helps...

Editing keynote recordings

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.