Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Keyword Folder - Highlighted Clips

Hi everyone!

I really don't know how to fix or workaround this: When I jump from one Keyword "folder" to another (yes, I know, they are not really folders, but look like), the highlighted clip is not the one where I was before.

In detail: I have 2 keyword folders from 2 cameras "cam1" and "cam2". In each folder are Clips called "Clip1001" until "Clip1100" and "Clip2002 - Clip 2100". When dragging eg. clip1020 from cam 1 to my timeline, than change to "cam2" and select "clip2050" to insert it all workes fine for the first time.

BUT: when returning to cam1 folder, it really makes sense, that the highlight is still on clip1020 (the one I selected last) - but it isn't. The highlight is somewhere. I really didn't figured out, how FCPX selects the clip. It was not the last edited, it is not the last in the timeline, sometimes there isn't even a clip selected.

That really really costs lots of time. Always searching for the last clip, I have worked on. Is there anything I can do? Any workaround, any rebuild of database???

Thank you!!!

Final Cut Pro X, iOS 11.4.1

Gepostet am 20. Aug. 2018 10:20

Antworten
1 Antwort

Keyword Folder - Highlighted Clips

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.