Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Thread wurde vom System oder vom Community-Team geschlossen.

Somebody can help me to find the way how to kick out the old ID Itune after i bought in second hand my IPHONE 6 S plus ?

HI everybody,

I bought an Iphone 6 s Plus by ebayand when i received the Iphone it start normally and after the page where it asked you about the network, i find a page to tell me your tel is locked with the another Itunes account please advise or connect you with your password and ID but I havn't any password, i was scare and pay to ***.** the test to know if it sole or blacklisted but look over evrything is fine the test was green in every points, somebody could help to bypass and install my Apple ID inside my phone because it s my phone since i pay by ebay. Thank you for your help

<Vom Admin bearbeitet>

<Bild vom Admin bearbeitet um persönliche Daten zu entfernen>

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 10.2.1, null

Gepostet am 08. März 2017 20:33

Antworten
2 Antworten

Somebody can help me to find the way how to kick out the old ID Itune after i bought in second hand my IPHONE 6 S plus ?

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.