Icloud-Fotos.Icons werden mehrfach in Windows 10 Dateiexplorer angezeigt

Icloud-Fotos Icons werden mehrfach inWindows 10- Dateiexplorer angezeigt.

Wie kann ich dieses Problem lösen?

Windows, Windows 10

Gepostet am 10. Mai 2020 21:00

Antworten
24 Antworten

13. Mai 2020 09:42 als Antwort auf Aoife

Hallo Aoife

• Das Problem ist mir vor einer Woche aufgefallen.
  • Nicht die Fotos, sondern die Icons im Navigationsbereich des Dateiexplorers von Windows 10 wird nun 10 Mal angezeigt. Löschen kann man diese Verknüpfung nicht.
  • Ist auf dem neusten Stand
  • De- und neu installiert, Google

Das Bild im Anhang zeigt den Fehler.

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe.

Liebe Grüsse

12. Mai 2020 09:50 als Antwort auf Stifu77

Hey Stifu77,

danke für deinen Beitrag. Damit sich die Community ein besseres Bild von deinem Anliegen machen kann, würde ich gerne noch ein paar Fragen dazu stellen:

• Seit wann kommt das Anliegen vor?
  • Erscheinen die Fotos auch in iCloud.com mehrfach?
  • Ist iCloud für Windows auf dem neusten Stand aktualisiert?
  • Hast du irgendwelche Lösungsschritte probiert?

Wir freuen uns auf deine Antwort.

Liebe Grüße!

13. Juli 2020 11:51 als Antwort auf Erebus129

Hier noch ein Post aus einem anderen englischsprachigem Forum:

"I want to THANK @JackDaniels1171 for posting a solution on a related thread that helped me figure this out. I've edited his comments a bit to help others who may be suffering from this same, very frustrating problem.

As noted in my original post above, every time I logged in, a new iCloud Photos icon appeared in the left pane of my File Explorer directory. When it got to 28 entries, I screamed "Enough!" Here's what I ended up doing to fix it. 

• I uninstalled iCloud for Windows. 
  • I opened Regedit as Administrator.
  • I searched the registry for "iCloud Photos", matching the whole string.
  • The first result was located in this location.

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\

• This section of the registry contained many keys. There was one "iCloud Photos" key for each iCloud Photos folder appearing on the left side of my File Explorer directory listing, but there were also entries for other things that should be left as is. Be careful!
  • I resized the Regedit window in order to see the entire key so that I didn't inadvertently delete something I meant to keep.
  • In my case, there were 28 "iCloud Photos" key entries. 
  • I carefully deleted each "iCloud Photos" key (and sub-keys) and moved on to the next "iCloud Photos" key. Sometimes the next key in the registry was an "iCloud Photos" key, but if not, I pressed F3 to locate the next one. 
  • I kept careful track and deleted all 28 "iCloud Photos" keys in this section.
  • I pressed F3 again to search for the next entry. It was found in this section of the registry.

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\

• Like the previous section, this part of the registry included keys for iCloud Photos as well as other things. 
  • There was one "iCloud Photos" key in the registry for each iCloud Photos folder appearing in my File Explorer directory listing.
  • I repeated the steps above to carefully delete each one.
  • I did NOT press F3 after deleting the last entry in this section. Instead, I closed all the branches in Regedit and went to the third section of the registry directly.

-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Desktop\NameSpace\

• Like the other sections, this part of the registry included keys for iCloud Photos as well as other things.
  • After carefully deleting all of the "iCloud Photos" key entries, I went to the fourth section of the registry directly.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel

• Like the other sections, this part of the registry included keys for iCloud Photos as well as other things.
  • I looked at the lengthy registry ID keys that I did NOT delete in the section above. I found a corresponding entry for each one in the keys listed in this section.
  • That left the "iCloud Photos" keys to be deleted. I counted them to make certain it was the same number that I had deleted in each of the previous three sections of the registry.
  • I deleted ONLY the "iCloud Photos" keys. I was very careful NOT to delete the keys corresponding to the things I kept in the prior section of the registry.
  • I exited Regedit and restarted my computer.
  • I checked my File Explorer directory and noted with delight that all of the unwanted iCloud Photos folders were gone. Yay! 

What I learned is this: For users who run both OneDrive and iCloud for Windows, every time the computer starts, iCloud logs in and OneDrive creates a new iCloud Photos folder in the File Explorer directory. By uninstalling iCloud for Windows, I eliminated the source of the problem. (I have better ways to back up and share my photos!) But, I still had to edit the registry to get rid of the accumulated pesky File Explorer directory entries.

All looks good now. Wherever you are, JackDaniels1171, THANK YOU!"

MfG. B.N.

22. Mai 2020 13:29 als Antwort auf rowlfh

Habe Icloud fur Windows deinstalliert. Dann in der Windows Registry Suchen starten, dort den Suchbegriff "Icloud-Fotos" eingeben, dann alle Registryeinträge mit diesem Begriff löschen, dann Neustart des PC. Bei der neuen Installation darf Icloud-Fotos nicht angeklickt werden, sonst passiert dasselbe wieder. Da scheint es einen Software-Bug in der Icloud für Windows Software zu haben.

10. Juli 2020 12:10 als Antwort auf mrwhite

Habe das Problem auch, aber Folgendes in einem anderen (englischsprachigem) Forum gefunden:

https://www.tenforums.com/customization/155831-how-do-i-remove-icloud-photos-folders-sidebar.html

Habe es aber aus Zeitgründen noch nicht ausprobiert da es zwischenzeitlich sehr viele Ordner sind. Auch habe ich die Fachtermini noch nicht ausreichend übersetzt, glaube (hoffe) aber, daß es geht...

Wäre schön, wenn's eine einfachere Lösung gäbe.

17. Aug. 2020 11:21 als Antwort auf Stifu77

Hey! Ich hatte das selbe Problem und habe aber dann mit Hilfe von diesem englischsprachigen Thread das Problem beheben können. Es ist zwar ziemlich aufwendig, aber die vielen Einträge im Datei-Explorer waren wirklich so nervig, dass ich das in Kauf genommen habe.. Ich hoffe bei euch funktioniert es damit auch!

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-folder-icloud-photos-from-file-explorer/6bca0a28-4ed5-4b5b-a2e5-57723dbdb0eb

Icloud-Fotos.Icons werden mehrfach in Windows 10 Dateiexplorer angezeigt

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.