Voting in der Community ⬆️⬇️

Wenn euch Beiträge von anderen Usern gefallen, könnt ihr dies durch eine positive Bewertung zeigen und wenn ihr angemeldet seid, so sogar Punkte vergeben. Erfahrt hier mehr zu unserem Bewertungssystem: Voting in der deutschen Apple Support Community

Printer prints only black and white

I integrated an hp envy 6000 printer in my network, it only prints black and white. What can I do?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.14

Gepostet am 01. Dez. 2023 15:02

Antworten
1 Antwort

01. Dez. 2023 15:16 als Antwort auf erwin240

Hello! 

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Community. 

If your HP Envy 6000 printer is only printing in black and white on your iMac, you can try a few steps to resolve the issue. First, check the print settings to ensure color printing is enabled. Update the printer drivers and firmware to the latest versions, and verify that there's sufficient color ink in the cartridges. Resetting the print system in macOS settings and printing a test page can also help diagnose the problem. If the issue persists, consider contacting HP support for model-specific assistance. Following these steps should help you get your printer back to color printing on your iMac.

We have a community for English here: discussions.apple.com. Since you’ve posted in English, we’d be happy to see you join us there.

Thanks!

Printer prints only black and white

Willkommen in der Apple Support Community
Ein Forum, in dem Apple-Kunden sich gegenseitig mit ihren Produkten helfen. Melde dich mit deiner Apple-ID an, um Mitglied zu werden.