🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

iCloud storage

I bought 50GB iCloud storage more than a week ago. None of my pictures were transferred to it. I activated iCloud Photo Library and chose "Optimise iPhoto storage". How can I move my photos to the iCloud?

iPhone 6, iOS 10.3.1, iPhone 6 S

Publicado el 25/06/2017 02:42 a. m.

Responder
1 respuesta

25/06/2017 04:22 a. m. en respuesta a natppp

Hello natppp!!

Perhaps the right community for you would be the English language, since you have written in English but in the Spanish community.

Anyway, I write some translated tips 🙂

Check that your iCloud plan has actually gone up to 50 gb. You can see it from the iPhone, General, Storage and iCloud Settings in the iCloud storage section.

If your storage is 50 gb, with the Photo Library activated, iPhone photos will automatically upload to iCloud. It is an automatic process, although it is not immediate and must be over Wi-Fi. The time it takes depends on the volume of data to synchronize and the connection to the internet. It is necessary to have patience, that in the end everything will be synchronized and the system will be normalized.

If your storage is not yet 50 gb, it is possible that the photos could not be saved to iCloud because of lack of space. In that case, contact Apple technical support to inform you of any problems. From this link you can talk to them: https://support.apple.com

You will tell us how you have gone.

Regards!!

iCloud storage

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.