🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

Maildrop unavailable attachments

Hello, someone sent me a video (1.3 GB mov file) from an Iphone using maildrop. I received it in my gmail but however after accessing it a few times and couldn’t download it on my ipad pro 12.9 the link expired and I was informed that the file was downloaded too many times. I tried to download the file but that option wasn’t available from the beginning

iPad Pro

Publicado el 11/04/2018 06:24 a. m.

Responder
2 respuestas

11/04/2018 06:25 a. m. en respuesta a FlaviuPatrunjel

Hello, someone sent me a video (1.3 GB mov file) from an Iphone using maildrop. I received it in my gmail but however after accessing it a few times and couldn’t download it on my ipad pro 12.9 the link expired and I was informed that the file was downloaded too many times. I tried to download the file but that option wasn’t available from the beginning. I could only watch the video first. After sharing it to one of my friends on messenger hoping that he could help me save the file and send it back to me, the link expired DUE TO TOO MANY DOWNLOADS??? and when I try to access the file from messenger I am redirected to some facebook profile of a person I don’t know named...KENGKENG from HK.

This is the link of this kengeng profile.

https://m.facebook.com/attachment/?status=429

I am not sure what this means but Iwould like to know if 1 I can access the file somehow given the fact that the person who sent it deleted it from the ipone?

and 2 if it is normal for a maildrop attachment to become unavailable after one day, and if it is not what sort of cause made it simply disappear.

The owner of the iphone deleted the video and since it is urgent for me to have it back ASAP I’d like to know if there are solutions for this Thank you.

Maildrop unavailable attachments

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.