🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

Apple HomeKit on a three floor's house

Hello,

I have just installed a new Elgato Eve Energy switch to control a computer in my office. Everything is fine when I'm next to it but, it does not work when I'm away.

It is a big three flour house and the Apple TV (latest gen) is on the main floor, whereas the switch is two floors upstairs. The Apple TV is on the main floor wired connected to an also wired AirPort Extreme. On the second floor there is a wired Airport Express. And finally, on the third floor there’s a wired Time Capsule.

I also a have a third generation Apple TV on the second floor but, it appears as "not active" in the House App.

I assume the problem is produced because of the distance between the switch and the Apple TV (not within Bluetooth range), even though the Apple TV is on a wired LAN connection.

So, the question now is if there is any way to increase the coverage, so that the the Apple TV and the Eve Energy are able to connect. Would it work if I use a secondary 4th generation Apple TV on the second floor?

Is there anyway way to solve this problem?.

Can you please help me?

Thanks.

Hugo

Apple TV, iOS 10.2

Publicado el 15/01/2017 03:30 a. m.

Responder

No hay respuestas.

Apple HomeKit on a three floor's house

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.