🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

Cuando veas contenido de usuarios en la comunidad puedes votar por ese contenido. Si encuentras contenido en la Comunidad que te parezca de alta calidad, util y que te ayude, inicia sesión en la comunidad y vota por el contenido. Tus votos ayudan a reconocer el esfuerzo de los usuarios que comparten sus conocimientos y ayudan a otros usuarios a encontrar contenido de alta calidad. 

Para más información sobre este sistema de votos, te invitamos a que visites este enlace:  Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

abnormal battery drain

I bought for the first time an iphone 6s about 2 months now.. and I'm kind of dissapointed.

My battery drains fast, and no.. I'm not one of those people complaining about battery drainning as it should like nearly most phones that don't last nowadays.. But unplugging at 100% at night and overnight waking up with 10min usage and almost 8 hours of stand by with just wifi (even tried with airplane mode on) and having less than 50% battery is NOT NORMAL, and I've compared it with MANY iphone 6s users (friends and family), so I know there is something wrong with my iphone. Plus I've tried all battery saving tips in apple support web page and 3rd party forums, so don't even try to copy & paste the http://www.apple.com/la/batteries/maximizing-performance/

Called apple support, made itunes restore twice (one with backup, one setting as new phone even with a new apple id account), and nothing works...

Apple support did a diagnosis online, and said that battery is okay but the ios is making to battery drain faster.

I live in Argentina and we don't have Apple store hence no genius bar.. I went to the only Apple store in Berlin (Germany) last week on a business trip, and they wouldn't do anything. I tried making an appointment but it was all full and waiting lists were full as well after I went twice.

They kept saying that if it is ios problem, it should be fixed with itunes restore.. well it did not help at all..

Now please tell me if there is anything else you can do about it, maybe a new ios release that could repair this issue? If not.. well, I guess I'll have to go back to using android phones.

Don't really think there is much you can do about it.. just doing catarsis.

Bye

iPhone 6s, iOS 10.2.1

Publicado el 14/02/2017 01:29 p. m.

Responder

No hay respuestas.

abnormal battery drain

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.