🎉Presentando la nueva función en La Comunidad. ¡Votos!🎉

¿Alguien te ayudó o alguna respuesta o Sugerencia de Usuarios permitió resolver tu problema? Selecciona la flecha que apunta hacia arriba para votar a favor. Tus comentarios sirven de ayuda para otras personas. Obtén más información sobre cuándo debes votar a favor: Vota en la Comunidad de soporte de Apple.

Parece que nadie ha participado en esta conversación desde hace mucho tiempo. Para empezar una conversación, haz una nueva pregunta.

Sierra installer finish installation but won´t restart

Hi, I try to install the OS Sierra on my Macbook Pro (2012), I change the HDD because the old was broken. Then put a Hitachi 1TB 5400 RPM, which is OK (I format and make 1 partition with DiskUtility) . Then make a USB bootable drive with Mac OS Sierra downloaded from App Store with the sudo command on Terminal. Startup pressing Option key, check the disk again with Disk Utility (all OK), Select Reinstall the OS. When the installation bar is complete, the Mac don´t do nothing more.

I try all this options and no one works:

Apple Hardware test, via Internet. All OK

Install via USB: Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra. No one boots.

Install via web: Sierra

Reset SMS

Reset NVRAM

Install from Time Machine From my iMac. Nothing

Safe Mode, No boot.

Change the Date from terminal to actual date.

Disconnect the battery and press the ON OFF Button for 5 seconds, reconnect the battery. Nothing Changes.

Target Disk Mode with the iMac, see the disk but can´t make nothing.

boot pressing Command S shows that:

Archivo cargado por el usuario

And now Apple Hardware Test via web shows that:

Archivo cargado por el usuario

Please I've been stuck for several days.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro, OS Installation Error

Publicado el 8/04/2017 10:06 p. m.

Responder

No hay respuestas.

Sierra installer finish installation but won´t restart

Bienvenido a la Comunidad de soporte de Apple
Un foro donde los clientes de Apple se ayudan entre sí con sus productos. Comienza con tu Apple ID.