Voter dans la communauté ⬆️⬇️

Si vous aimez les contributions d'autres utilisateurs, vous pouvez le montrer par une évaluation positive et, si vous êtes connecté, des points seront attribués. Pour en savoir plus sur notre système d'évaluation visitez Tout sur le vote au sein de la communaut… - Communauté Apple

Il semblerait que plus personne ne soit actif dans cette discussion. Si vous souhaitez reprendre la conversation, posez simplement une nouvelle question.

Send box

I'm amateur photographer and I work with lightroom CC 2015. When I want to send my pictures, I use my raw files instead Jpeg.

Now I have a problem with my Mail send box. I tried to send my files from lightroom to my friends, but the apple Mail send box stayed jammed on the mail I want to send.

I tried to quit Mail box several times and come back to it, but I always have the same picture of my send box, jammed on the mail I want to send.

I have stoped my iMac for one week, because I was working outside my country and when I came back, before starting my computer, I restarted my router. Then I restart my iMac and when I opened the Mail box it was still the same that one week ago.

Finally, I disconnected my gmail and iCloud drive count but when I reinstalled it it was the same.

It's a big problem for me because I don't want to reboot my computer for this, I would like to find a better solution.

Could you help me ?

Thank you

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4

Publiée le 27 mai 2017 à 21h20

Répondre

Il n’y a aucune réponse.

Send box

Bienvenue dans la Communauté d’assistance Apple
Un forum où les clients Apple s’entraident avec leurs produits. Faites vos premiers pas avec votre identifiant Apple.