Annonce: Mettre à jour vers iOS 12

Bénéficiez d’une expérience d’utilisation plus rapide et réactive, ainsi que de nouvelles fonctionnalités amusantes, telles que Memoji et les effets de l’appareil photo.

Obtenez iOS 12

Question :

Question : 3D Touch does not work after upgrade to iOS 11.2.2

Hey to everyone.

Sorry about that, but my message will be in English (I do not know French well).

My problem is the next: after the last iOS upgrade (11.2.2) the 3d touch has stopped to work. It means, that when I press on my iphone display, there is no option to get the menu of 3d touch. There is only one option to operate with 3d touch, to start to use the assistive touch. I am really disappointed. It is the second problem that I have with my new iPhone 8, and I bought it at last October.

I will be glad to receive your comments and opinions.

Thank you in advance.

<Titre Modifié par l’Hôte>

iPhone 8, iOS 11.2.2

Publiée le

Répondre

Le contenu de la page a été chargé

17 janv. 2018 à 14h10 en réponse à The BOSS En réponse à The BOSS

I did it. They recommended to perform hard reset, and if it will not work, to proceed with the factory reset. I tried both of options, and it still the same problem. Yes, it seems that the only one option is to sent my new iPhone to their laboratory again.

I am wondering: Am I alone, who has this problem with 3d touch? Or, diy they make something wrong in iOS 11.2.2, and it has resulted in the disfunction of 3d touch?

17 janv. 2018 à 14h10

Répondre Utile
Profil de l’utilisateur : kirill

Question : 3D Touch does not work after upgrade to iOS 11.2.2