Il semblerait que plus personne ne soit actif dans cette discussion. Si vous souhaitez reprendre la conversation, posez simplement une nouvelle question.

Hello to all mac and iPhone users, Today I purchased a second-hand iphone 6,from a good reliable shop nearby, we have used them before. The shop has downloaded the information on my iPhone 6 onto their computer ready to put onto the new (secondh

Hello to all mac and iPhone users,

Today I purchased a second-hand iphone 6,from a good reliable shop nearby, we have used them before.

The shop has downloaded the information on my iPhone 6 onto their computer ready to put onto the new (secondhand) telephone as my wife is having my old one and me the newly purchased one. Therefore we both have iPhone 6’s.

But when the assistant asked for my password for my telephone none of them gave him access to it. He was trying to get the information from mine to the new’ish one so he could transfer ALL my information (everything inc. Photo’s contact messages etc again, everything.

Unfortunately as time was getting on, and he was about to close, he has left us with the problem over the weekend, however he will deal with it again on Tuesday when the shop opens again.

But we are going away on Monday and I would like to deal with it myself - IF I CAN

I used to use the iTunes application to get access to all my telephone on my computer, contact photo's music etc, that way I could organise my telephone on my own and be on a big screen -still a Mac- therefore I could use that easily and delte in multiple if I had to.

I'm retired and that helped me a lot, but I'm unable to find this now, old age I suppose - yes I'm a silver surfer

Help me out if you,

From Most grateful KJ 164

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2

Publiée le 3 mars 2018 à 19h55

Répondre
1 réponse

Hello to all mac and iPhone users, Today I purchased a second-hand iphone 6,from a good reliable shop nearby, we have used them before. The shop has downloaded the information on my iPhone 6 onto their computer ready to put onto the new (secondh

Bienvenue dans la Communauté d’assistance Apple
Un forum où les clients Apple s’entraident avec leurs produits. Faites vos premiers pas avec votre identifiant Apple.