Il semblerait que plus personne ne soit actif dans cette discussion. Si vous souhaitez reprendre la conversation, posez simplement une nouvelle question.

Restore photos from iCloud Photos

Good afternoon everyone, 🙂

I have an incident with my photos that happened just now:
I deleted my photos from my iPhone 6s+ to save space and logically I also have emptied the "recently deleted photos" trash can. However, after doing that, I noticed a picture for my job was in the package I deleted.
I straight away went to my iCloud Photos to see if the picture was still on my MacBook Pro under MacOS Hight Sierra, but as soon I opened it, the synchronisation started and all the pictures disappeared.
I don't have any iTunes backup and I don't know how the Time Machine even works. I just checked several forums that give a lot of softwares to recover photos in these contexts but none of them work.

If someone has already experienced this issue and found a solution, I will be very grateful.

Thanks! 😉

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.4, Macbook Pro MacOS Hight Sierra

Publiée le 25 juin 2018 à 07h49

Répondre
Question marquée comme Meilleure réponse

Publiée le 27 juin 2018 à 12h36

​Hi julie175,

Thanks for posting your question in the Apple Support Communities.
We have a Community for English speakers here . Please feel free to join and post your question there, or repost your question in French here .

Cheers.
1 réponse

Restore photos from iCloud Photos

Bienvenue dans la Communauté d’assistance Apple
Un forum où les clients Apple s’entraident avec leurs produits. Faites vos premiers pas avec votre identifiant Apple.