Parece que já faz um tempo que ninguém responde. Para continuar a conversa, faça uma nova pergunta.

Google docs pdf download blank images after update mac os

Hello,

I'm using macbook pro 13in 2017 no touch bar, and just installed the latest mac os update (2018-001 security update) (I was already using the latest update), running version: 10.13.4 (17E202) and suddenly I'm not able anymore to download PDF google docs, all images now it comes fully blank.

OBS: I've tried to open the downloaded PDF in chrome, in safari, in preview, whats app to my iphone, and always get blank images!!!

OBS: If I generate a sharable link in docs, and run it in incognito chrome mode, I'm able to normally download the PDF with all the images perfectly being displayed.

OBS: If I try to "print" the doc in PDF mode (when logged in my account), the images also appears fine, normally displayed in the final download/printed pdf doc in the finder.

Is possible that's the mac os update is the root of this issue? People report this problem in windows and linux since o9, and it seems to be solved by itself...

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Publicado em 3/05/2018 11:04

Responder
1 resposta

3/05/2018 11:07 em resposta a anthony_louis

Bom dia

Nesse caso para ver se algo referente a atualizacao, aconselho a fazer um Como fazer backup do Mac – Suporte Oficial da Apple e Sobre a Recuperação do macOS - Suporte da Apple

Configure como novo sem puxar backup, senão resolver, aguarde novas atualizações

Espero ter ajudado!

Vinicius De Moraes

Google docs pdf download blank images after update mac os

Bem-vindo à Comunidade de Suporte da Apple
Um fórum onde os clientes da Apple ajudam uns aos outros com seus produtos. Use o seu ID Apple para começar.