Parece que já faz um tempo que ninguém responde. Para continuar a conversa, faça uma nova pergunta.

Can I activate AppleCare Protection Plan after warranty expired?

Hey, guys!

So I've bought an iMac last year and a couple of days before warranty expired I also bought the AppleCare Protection Plan. I waited for the activation code to arrive on my e-mail but, since that didn't happen, I called Apple Support to see what was going on.

They told me that I'm not eligible anymore even though it says on their website that you are, as long as you buy it within the 1-year warranty. It says absolutely nothing about having to active it within that same period.

I'm not trying to extend my warranty longer than 3 years, like the rude girl at Apple Support insinuated. I just want Apple to play by their own rules and allow me to active it when the product arrives physically.

Anyone can help, please?

Publicado em 11/05/2018 15:57

Responder
1 resposta

12/05/2018 08:13 em resposta a melomano84

Arquivo carregado pelo usuário melomano84

Se falou com suporte nao tem muito que possa ser feito

Segue o canal correto de relacionamento efetivo com a Apple, unicamente responsável por encaminhar a sua reclamação, sugestão ou elogio:

http://www.apple.com/br/contact/feedback.html

Espero ter ajudado!

Atenciosamente,

Vinicius De Moraes

Can I activate AppleCare Protection Plan after warranty expired?

Bem-vindo à Comunidade de Suporte da Apple
Um fórum onde os clientes da Apple ajudam uns aos outros com seus produtos. Use o seu ID Apple para começar.