Parece que já faz um tempo que ninguém responde. Para continuar a conversa, faça uma nova pergunta.

iTunes - Can't play songs uploaded to Apple Music

Hi.

I have my personal music mixed with the Apple Music store songs. I use this functionality to sync all my devices with the same music library. The issue is that most of my uploaded personal songs to this service are not working anymore on other devices.

I created my library on my personal MacBook with Apple Music songs plus my own. I log in on my phone and sync the same musics to be available offline on that device. But when I try to do the same thing with my work MacBook, most of the uploaded musics stop working. The download stays in loop and then the song simply doesn't play.

Then I tried to understand if the issue was with my work MacBook. When I log out and log in again on my phone, the issue starts happening also on that device. The same songs are unavailable to play. I already created an entire new music library but the issue remains. The songs play perfectly on my personal MacBook and for a certain time on my phone. Can you help?

Thanks.

Publicado em 13/11/2018 18:41

Responder
4 respostas

14/11/2018 09:49 em resposta a Targas88

Targas88, hey ya!

Try to reset sharing settings and remake this by following this articles below:

https://support.apple.com/pt-br/HT204926

https://support.apple.com/pt-br/HT205919

I hope it helps!

Thanks

Do not forget: This community is enriched by content that is rated as useful. If an answer helped you positively, evaluate it so others can have confidence in using it, okay? You-re part of this!

14/11/2018 18:13 em resposta a DaveGrohl666

Hi.

The issue remains:

• I deleted all my personal songs and Apple Music songs
  • I uploaded them again through my "personal MacBook"
  • I deleted all preferences and logins on my phone and "work MacBook"
  • I login and activated again the Apple Music options
  • The songs appear correctly at iTunes with the iCloud icons (without any error), I can play them offline on my "personal MacBook" and online on my phone, but on my "work MacBook" the song simply doesn't play, it stays loading (printscreen)
  • This doesn't happen for all songs, it's random
  • I have the option to download the songs, but they also doesn't play anyway

iTunes - Can't play songs uploaded to Apple Music

Bem-vindo à Comunidade de Suporte da Apple
Um fórum onde os clientes da Apple ajudam uns aos outros com seus produtos. Use o seu ID Apple para começar.