Parece que já faz um tempo que ninguém responde. Para continuar a conversa, faça uma nova pergunta.

I need help

My iPod does not work and when I turn on the computer, the computer does not recognize and ipod appears a red light then disappears. What can I do? Please help me!!

iPod shuffle

Publicado em 23/08/2016 18:12

Responder
Pergunta marcada como Melhor resposta

Publicado em 23/08/2016 20:02

Good evening!

I believe that this red light is the humidity sensor. Do you usually take your iPod to the bathroom when you're taking a bath? Or do you live next to the sea? All these situations could turn on this sensor.

Also, is your iPod fully working?

There are other ways to be sure that this is your problem. The following article may help you: Liquid damage to iPhone or iPod isn't covered by warranty - Apple Support

Greetings,

Caroline Satye.

2 respostas
Pergunta marcada como Melhor resposta

23/08/2016 20:02 em resposta a ines11esteves

Good evening!

I believe that this red light is the humidity sensor. Do you usually take your iPod to the bathroom when you're taking a bath? Or do you live next to the sea? All these situations could turn on this sensor.

Also, is your iPod fully working?

There are other ways to be sure that this is your problem. The following article may help you: Liquid damage to iPhone or iPod isn't covered by warranty - Apple Support

Greetings,

Caroline Satye.

I need help

Bem-vindo à Comunidade de Suporte da Apple
Um fórum onde os clientes da Apple ajudam uns aos outros com seus produtos. Use o seu ID Apple para começar.