Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Schlage Sense no longer works with HomeKit

I’ve been using my Apple TV as a hub for my HomeKit for a few years now. The only things have had set up on it are my Schlage Sense deadbolt and my Ecobee thermostat. A while back I started getting the “no response” error message so I decided to try and fix it for good the other day. While I was trying to fix it I somehow accidentally erased my entire home setup. So I had to go through and re-add everything back. The Ecobee added back just fine. The Schlage lock appeared to be doing fine...I scanned the code, it popped up on the “select an accessory to add” screen, but when I selected it I soon after got an error message saying it failed to add it. I went through the process again and it will no longer detect my Schlage lock in the “select accessory to add” screen. I’ve tried everything...hard restart on phone, resetting iCloud, rebooting Apple TV, rebooting WiFi router, moving the Apple TV closer to the lock...nothing works. Anybody have a solution?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 13

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 8:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 8:21 PM

Hello,

You will need to reach out to Schlage‘s support for assistance with their product.

Similar questions

1 reply

Schlage Sense no longer works with HomeKit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.