Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Apps

When I try to go to some apps I get an error message that something went wrong and try again. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled as well as reset my phone to factory settings and it's still not working. I have reached out to their support team and they don't know what's wrong since the app is working for everyone else, just not me. How do I fix this issue?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 12:01 PM

Hello, KBE4545!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're having issues with apps not working properly. If you've followed the steps in this article If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open and continue to have an issue, it would be a good idea to be sure there is not a software issue as the root cause of this for you.

What apps are you specifically having issues with? Are they Apple apps or apps you installed from the App Store?

Let us know the results and have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2020 12:01 PM in response to KBE4545

Hello, KBE4545!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're having issues with apps not working properly. If you've followed the steps in this article If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open and continue to have an issue, it would be a good idea to be sure there is not a software issue as the root cause of this for you.

What apps are you specifically having issues with? Are they Apple apps or apps you installed from the App Store?

Let us know the results and have a great day!

Problem with Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.