Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Keynote in the browser - how to save changes?

One of my students shared his presentation with me using the 'collaborate' feature in Keynote. I got in, made a few minor tweaks and, seeing no 'save' button, figured all changes would be made automagically.

Then a few minutes later I went to close the browser tab and got this:

I still haven't closed the tab for fear of my comments not being saved and therefore the student won't see them. What good is collaborating if my changes might be lost when I exit?

Is there a save button somewhere and I'm just not seeing it?

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 12:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 8:16 AM

Augratin,

We're sorry about the misunderstanding. While in a presentation, towards the top left hand corner of the screen it should say iCloud Keynote. Select that and it will take you back and save your presentation in the process.

More information can be found here: Use Keynote on iCloud.com on your computer

Hopefully this helps.

Take Care!

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2021 8:16 AM in response to augratin

Augratin,

We're sorry about the misunderstanding. While in a presentation, towards the top left hand corner of the screen it should say iCloud Keynote. Select that and it will take you back and save your presentation in the process.

More information can be found here: Use Keynote on iCloud.com on your computer

Hopefully this helps.

Take Care!

Jan 13, 2021 4:16 PM in response to augratin

Hello Augratin,

It sounds like you want to know how to save your documents when using Pages. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

Towards the top left hand corner of the screen it should say iCloud Pages. Select that and it will take back and save your document in the process.

This article may be able to help: Use Pages on iCloud.com on your computer

Cheers!

Using Keynote in the browser - how to save changes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.