Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stabilization feature not available in the Final Cut Pro X Inspector

Why is the stabilization feature not visible in the Final Cut Pro X Inspector while editing Multicam Clips?

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 6:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 6:59 AM

Concerning your question "why", I guess that since angles can vary wildly, it may not make a lot of sense to try and stabilize the multicam as a whole. For example, one angle may be a handheld camera, another may be on a tripod, and yet another may be still images (I often do that with seminars, where I use an additional angle with png files of the slides).

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 6:59 AM in response to Quillnib

Concerning your question "why", I guess that since angles can vary wildly, it may not make a lot of sense to try and stabilize the multicam as a whole. For example, one angle may be a handheld camera, another may be on a tripod, and yet another may be still images (I often do that with seminars, where I use an additional angle with png files of the slides).

Stabilization feature not available in the Final Cut Pro X Inspector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.