Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The screen of my phone is black

The screen of my phone is black. I can give some call through my car, my phone is ringing when someone call me but my screen remain black. Before I slept last night he was working properly and when I woke up the alarm ring and I noticed the screen was black. Is charged 100%. Screen and back of the phone was both protected, no scratch, very well maintained. Could you please help?

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 1:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 1:14 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) a "forced" restart of your device (just to check if it is a temporary glitch), using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support, it might be a hardware (screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 1:14 AM in response to Charlene7501

If you already tried (to no avail) a "forced" restart of your device (just to check if it is a temporary glitch), using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support, it might be a hardware (screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

The screen of my phone is black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.