Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to configure apps limitations on my iPhone?

I was just using the DeviantArt app on my iPhone 13 and I can’t search for anything properly because of limit access due to terms of service provided by Apple I am a 21 year old adult, I can totally understand this for kids but for us adults it’s just not fair

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 1:59 PM

See DeviantArt Help Center -> https://www.deviantartsupport.com/en/article/how-do-mature-content-settings-work-in-the-deviantart-mobile-app-3807998

⤵️

iOS:

If you are an iOS user, in order to comply with Apple App Store regulations the option to enable/disable mature works is not available in the app itself.

If you're over 18, you can go to your settings page on the desktop version of the site. Find out more about customizing your browsing preferences.

Note: You may also wish to logout of your account on the mobile app as well to ensure the settings are transferred correctly. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 1:59 PM in response to BuildRiders

See DeviantArt Help Center -> https://www.deviantartsupport.com/en/article/how-do-mature-content-settings-work-in-the-deviantart-mobile-app-3807998

⤵️

iOS:

If you are an iOS user, in order to comply with Apple App Store regulations the option to enable/disable mature works is not available in the app itself.

If you're over 18, you can go to your settings page on the desktop version of the site. Find out more about customizing your browsing preferences.

Note: You may also wish to logout of your account on the mobile app as well to ensure the settings are transferred correctly. 

How to configure apps limitations on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.