Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my apple tv subscription.

I seem to unable to cancel my subscription. Can you help me?

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 1:20 PM

See instructions in If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support including the following:

Tap Cancel Subscription. You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.

and if needed, see the "Can’t find the subscription that you want to cancel?" section of that support article and if nothing else is working: Contact Apple Support

Another option is to use an internet browser as described in How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2022 1:20 PM in response to apple4952

See instructions in If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support including the following:

Tap Cancel Subscription. You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.

and if needed, see the "Can’t find the subscription that you want to cancel?" section of that support article and if nothing else is working: Contact Apple Support

Another option is to use an internet browser as described in How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

I want to cancel my apple tv subscription.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.