Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black Screen While On Call

my phone is on the black screen and i cannot turn it on or use an charger

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 9:27 PM

keyden777 Said:

"Black Screen While On Call: my phone is on the black screen and i cannot turn it on or use an charger"

-------

Troubleshooting a Black iPhone Screen:

Try Swiping-Down from the top-right corner of your screen. See if that rids of this window. If not, I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop(because it was updating), or is simply frozen. So, if swiping down does not work, refer to the following... So, use my user tip : How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

No success?...

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2022 9:27 PM in response to kayden777

keyden777 Said:

"Black Screen While On Call: my phone is on the black screen and i cannot turn it on or use an charger"

-------

Troubleshooting a Black iPhone Screen:

Try Swiping-Down from the top-right corner of your screen. See if that rids of this window. If not, I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop(because it was updating), or is simply frozen. So, if swiping down does not work, refer to the following... So, use my user tip : How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

No success?...

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Black Screen While On Call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.