Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I keep getting Bill Payment APPLE COM ONE showing up on my bank statement

I keep getting Bill Payment APPLE COM ONE / APPLE PARK WAY US CUPERTINO CAUS showing up on my bank statement; these purchases are for $19.00, and seem to repeat every 4-6 days. These do NOT show up in my Apple Wallet, but my debit card is being charged. Does anyone else have this issue, and does anyone know what can be done about it? I hate seeing Apple siphon off my money in my bank account when I don't subscribe to any Apple service.

[Re-titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 18, 2023 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 8:10 AM

I had a charge on my bank statement of $74.19 yesterday saying the same thing but nothing in Apple purchases. Called Apple and made a report considering they said they couldn’t find anything under my account. I did discover Cupertino is where the main Apple office is located which is suspicious. Now I have to cancel my card and dispute the charges. Something is 🐟 with Apple….

151 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2023 8:10 AM in response to GOdawgs_1234

I had a charge on my bank statement of $74.19 yesterday saying the same thing but nothing in Apple purchases. Called Apple and made a report considering they said they couldn’t find anything under my account. I did discover Cupertino is where the main Apple office is located which is suspicious. Now I have to cancel my card and dispute the charges. Something is 🐟 with Apple….

Sep 12, 2023 7:32 AM in response to GOdawgs_1234

I have also been receiving these charges with no purchases. As big as this company is wouldn’t it be the right thing to do by looking into this problem and correcting it? If not there will be many growing angry customers . You should be more open to helping instead of just trying to politely sweep us under the mat. At least try to look like you give a ****!

May 18, 2023 1:18 PM in response to GOdawgs_1234

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Sep 10, 2023 2:06 PM in response to Cierradd

Yes, contactless payments make up a significant percentage of transactions in US. The statistics below are from 2022, I believe. But the real question is how consistently do they use contactless payment methods? Several still don’t accept Apple Pay, Amazon and Home Depot to name a few.

>>Approximately 51% of American adults are now using at least one form of contactless payment. This figure includes both mobile wallets and tap-and-go credit cards. In response to this trend, many merchants are upgrading their payment processing technology so that they can accept contactless payments.<<

https://finicalholdings.com/us-contactless-payment-statistics/

Sep 12, 2023 7:37 AM in response to micki277

These charges are normal. They’ve been on my accounts for decades. In, fact Apple has published an entire support article on what you’re perceiving to be an issue.

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

>>Apple.com/bill appears on your billing statement when you buy an app, music, movie, or other content from Apple. It also appears when a subscription renews and when a family member buys apps or content from Apple.<<

Sep 13, 2023 8:42 AM in response to micki277

It sounds like your Apple ID Account password has been compromised. Please follow the path below,

iPhone > Settings app > [Your Name] at top of screen > Scroll down the list of devices and remove any devises that aren’t yours.

If you know all the devices and can account for their whereabouts please reset your Apple ID Password.

Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Mar 12, 2024 5:46 AM in response to GOdawgs_1234

I have a very similar problem all different amounts from some apple one Cupertino don't even know what that is had to get my card replaced twice six or seven weeks waiting for it each time with my money locked down because of waiting on a card and it then it just happens again after 2 or 3 days of getting my new card I don't know what to do no one will help me

I keep getting Bill Payment APPLE COM ONE showing up on my bank statement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.