Another kernel panic when my macbook pro 2019 tries to wake up from sleep

I close my mac's lid almost every day inorder to quickly resume my work, however for the past weeks I have been getting frequent kernel panics. The latest being my mac temporarily froze when I opened the lid, and then restarted showing the following crash report:

The crash report is show in the additional text

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on May 31, 2023 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2023 7:57 AM

farainechz wrote:

I close my mac's lid almost every day inorder to quickly resume my work, however for the past weeks I have been getting frequent kernel panics. The latest being my mac temporarily froze when I opened the lid, and then restarted showing the following crash report:

Kernel Panics are predominately caused by hardware faults or faulty third-party kernel extensions.

Learn what to do if your computer restarts or shuts down unexpectedly, or you get a message that your computer restarted or shut down because of a problem.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a ... - Apple Support

If your Mac restarted because of a problem - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2023 7:57 AM in response to farainechz

farainechz wrote:

Kernel Panics are predominately caused by hardware faults or faulty third-party kernel extensions.

Learn what to do if your computer restarts or shuts down unexpectedly, or you get a message that your computer restarted or shut down because of a problem.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a ... - Apple Support

If your Mac restarted because of a problem - Apple Support

May 31, 2023 8:44 AM in response to farainechz

farainechz wrote:

I cant even get to start the mac in safe mode, the screen will repeatedly turn black, and display my accounts to enter password, when I try to select account/enter passwork, screen turns dark (sort of like blinking) again and so Im stuck there until I restart in normal mode.

Uninstall any and all third party Antivirus, Cleaners, Optimizers, VPN, speeder uppers....

all known to cause issues on the macOS.

To trouble shoot further you can:

—Test issue in another user (or guest user) account Change Users & Groups settings on Mac - Apple Support

This will tell you if it a universal issue or isolated to your user/admin account. 

No insight or resolve—

Erase and reinstall macOS - Apple Support - Erase and reinstall macOS - Apple Support

alternative:

Revive or restore an Intel-based Mac using Apple Configurator - Apple Support

Another kernel panic when my macbook pro 2019 tries to wake up from sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.