Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Where is cancel subscription on shuteye app

I tried the shuteye app. Wanted to cancel before trial was up. There was no way I could find on app to cancel. Today they charged me the 59 dollars. What can I do. I did report on apple. I guess I can report to amex

iPhone 14 Plus

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2024 1:31 PM

I want to cancel my shut eye, but like 280 other people we tried to cancel but there was nowhere to do that on the app. This is cheating people out of money! Doesn’t this company have enough already. How do I cancel and get a refund?

23 replies

Feb 7, 2024 4:06 AM in response to Christibe

Well you go into your settings and go to your Apple subscriptions. Go to shut eye app and it will allow you to cancel this subscription. If you have cancelled it in time mine they will be retuning your money to you 59.00 plus tax Be patient it may take 48hrs. If you did not cancel it in the time it allowed you then you may only get a partial refund.

Jun 13, 2023 10:03 AM in response to Christibe

Today they charged me the 59 dollars.

Who is they?

Apple or . . . ?

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

If the invoice has to do with an app that has a subscription associated with it, see -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

• If you delete an app, it doesn’t cancel in-app subscriptions that you might have. While deleting an app, you might see a Cancel Subscriptions option. Learn how to cancel your subscriptions.

If you don't want to continue a subscription you need always to cancel that subscription in time, see the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

If the invoice is not from Apple, was the money deducted by ShutEye?

Contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

Depending on your bank, they can collect the amount back within 30 days.

See also ⤵️

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

-----

Based on ShutEye :

Subscription Information :

ShutEye offers an auto-renewing subscription at $59.99/year to provide you with unlimited access to the VIP features. Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.

Where is cancel subscription on shuteye app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.