Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

I’m trying to find out why am I getting charge for stuff? I do not have.

Hello I have charges going to my bank card that I do not know why I only have four subscriptions but being charge for nine

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 9:15 AM

Unknown Charge?

1. App Purchase
    1. Curious about a Charge? --> If you see an 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement
    2. If you have an issue with an app on App Store or billing --> Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store
  2. Subscriptions
    1. You may view a subscription to an app --> See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support
    2. You can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Avoid accidental purchases

1. If it is your device then, please --> Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ... before handing over a device to a child.
  2. If it is your child's device then in the future, enable the Ask to Buy feature --> Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

It could be Phishing

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2023 9:15 AM in response to tyre112

Unknown Charge?

1. App Purchase
    1. Curious about a Charge? --> If you see an 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement
    2. If you have an issue with an app on App Store or billing --> Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store
  2. Subscriptions
    1. You may view a subscription to an app --> See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support
    2. You can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Avoid accidental purchases

1. If it is your device then, please --> Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ... before handing over a device to a child.
  2. If it is your child's device then in the future, enable the Ask to Buy feature --> Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

It could be Phishing

May 18, 2024 7:38 AM in response to Daniel47fulffy8

• First you need to figure out if they are legitimate Apple charges. You will do this by reviewing your purchase history.
  • If they are in there, then you need to determine how they occurred. This is not something that can be done by accident as you are required to double click the side button with the amount showing on the screen followed by verification with TouchID/FaceID or passcode. If you are an Organizer of a Family Sharing account or share our Apple ID with someone else, you will need to make sure another person has not made those purchases that you are still responsible for. There are many options to prevent this from occurring. You can try to request a refund here: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support
  • If it is a subscription, then you will need to cancel it. Free Trials must be cancelled 24 hours before the period ends to avoid being automatically signed up for the subscription.
  • If you do not see the charge in your purchase history, but the description on your bank shows as Apple, you need to consider if your card has been compromised by a scam that claims to be Apple.

https://toughnickel.com/scams-fraud/Apple-iTunes-866-712-7753-Scam

Jul 7, 2023 9:16 AM in response to tyre112

tyre112 wrote:

Hello I have charges going to my bank card that I do not know why I only have four subscriptions but being charge for nine

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

I’m trying to find out why am I getting charge for stuff? I do not have.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.