Is the Apple card a regular credit card? Can I use it anywhere like I can use a regular MasterCard or VISA

Just curious if anybody knows if the Apple card is like a regular credit card that you could use anywhere with no restriction to Apple products or services

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 12:36 PM

9 replies

May 9, 2024 10:47 AM in response to rhondaobrien49

You can pay any bill that accepts MasterCard credit cards for payment. You will also earn additional cash back if they also accept Apple Pay, but Apple Pay is not required. The two Apple Support articles will explain some of the features and benefits of the card.

Apple Card - Features - Apple

Apple Cash - Apple

How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

Aug 5, 2023 12:42 PM in response to danny2582

Apple Card MasterCard accounts, are obviously a MasterCard credit card account. They are accepted at merchants worldwide that accept MasterCard. Visa cards are a different payment network and worldwide Visa accounts and MasterCard accounts are different. It’s kinda like Ford vs Chevy.

Restrictions are an entirely different subject matter and you would have to explain what your question is. All credit cards have restrictions. That’s just the nature of the beast.

I hope this helps. I’m just not sure where you’re headed with your questions and comments. 😀😀

Is the Apple card a regular credit card? Can I use it anywhere like I can use a regular MasterCard or VISA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.