How to cancel Apple Arcade subscription?

Help! Cannot find how to contact Apple and I cannot cancel Apple Arcade subscription via subscriptions can someone tell me how to do it as I cannot even remove my payment card on file without cancelling this subscription and I’m incurring costs from Apple that I can’t afford!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 10

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2023 6:08 PM

I keep getting charged for Apple Arcade. I can’t cancel because it doesn’t show up in subscriptions

14 replies

Feb 25, 2024 12:51 PM in response to milanmujovic

I had this exact problem. It doesn’t show up under active subscriptions on my iPhone. I’d signed up for Apple Arcade on my sons iPad - even though I’m the parent and it’s a family account ( I manage my sons account and have to approve all his subscriptions and download requests) - I found that I had to go on to his iPad - his settings and cancel it through there which is ridiculous.

Mar 1, 2024 7:44 AM in response to Demi_p

How do you do this from the Internet, via web browser (icloud.com gives everything except a gorramn unsubscribe button!) on a device that’s not yours?

My friend dumped his AVP, but forgot to unsubscribe from the arcade, and doesn’t use Apple stuff. He CAN login to iCloud! But cannot find any way to administer his account.

I do not relish wiping one of my devices, just to let him sign in on it NATIVELY. i’m sure that will screw up my entire system.

PS: It’s unbelievably EASY to SIGN UP for everything from anywhere, but **** near impossible to unsubscribe. This is not cool, Apple. 😡

Jan 27, 2024 11:32 AM in response to Tomfohrd

So you go to settings, Then you click on your Apple ID Profile, then you go too media & purchases, then you put in you password if that is set up for you. Then you go to subscriptions and then you should have a list of all your subscriptions that you can cancel. I just did it. I hope this helps. Its also looks a little different on every other apple device but the same steps apply.

Mar 6, 2024 1:18 PM in response to Demi_p

For Those of us don’t have ApL device anymore:

1) borrow a Mac from a friend,

2) have your friend create a new user account for you

3) sign into that user account,

4) then sign into your iCloud account in that user account.

5) Then use app standard cancel subscription options.

6) Then sign out of iCloud, ESPECIALLY *FIND THIS MAC*!!,

7) then have your friend delete your account from his computer.

NOTE: it has to be a Macintosh computer. For some reason, Apple does not allow multiple user accounts on iOS devices. 🤦🏻‍♂️

How to cancel Apple Arcade subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.