Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

i want to upgrade my iphone plus but i can’t cuase i cant access facebook youtube please upgrade my ios version

Hello ,

i want to upgrade my iphone6plus my ios version is too small And i can’t run any apps Like Facebook youtube please help me ...provide me the latest version of ios on my device

thank you🙏🏻

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 5:23 PM

Then it's time to buy a newer, more modern iPhone, You have a phone released in 2014, 9 years ago. It is no longer supported, too old and lacks the hardware required to run the newer versions. iOS 12.5.7 is the highest your phone can support. But the apps you reference, like Facebook, requires a phone capable of running iOS 13.4 or higher.

So, if you want these apps, you'll have to invest in a modern iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2023 5:23 PM in response to Raisusan_21

Then it's time to buy a newer, more modern iPhone, You have a phone released in 2014, 9 years ago. It is no longer supported, too old and lacks the hardware required to run the newer versions. iOS 12.5.7 is the highest your phone can support. But the apps you reference, like Facebook, requires a phone capable of running iOS 13.4 or higher.

So, if you want these apps, you'll have to invest in a modern iPhone.

i want to upgrade my iphone plus but i can’t cuase i cant access facebook youtube please upgrade my ios version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.