Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Notifications from my Volkswagen connect app suddenly stoped appearing in new I Phone 14 lock screen

I changed my old I Phone to I Phone 14 about 3 months back. I was getting all notifications from my Volkswagen connect app of my car with out any issues. After the last software upgrade to IOS 16.7.1 (auto update) I am not getting any notifications - both message & sound from the my Volkswagen connect app. Hence I am not able to use the location & other details of the vehicle on my phone. But the alerts are appearing in the alerts window of the app itself but not getting transferred to the Lock Screen of the phone. I verified all possible settings in the notification tab of the phone but cannot resolve the issue. Advise help from anyone who has rectified this issue

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 7:12 AM

Did you already force restart your iPhone? You will not lose data by doing that.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Did you consider to upgrade to iOS 17?

You can find this option at the bottom of the Software Update screen on your iPhone.

1 reply

Notifications from my Volkswagen connect app suddenly stoped appearing in new I Phone 14 lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.